Many people think all they need is a disk or a video of their photos, but nothing compares to a premium leather bound hard cover lay flat photo album.
Here are five reasons why you should have a printed album of your photo session or event.
1. A quality photo album protects your irreplaceable priceless pictures.
Photos stored on a PC or a disk are often lost. Disks can be easily scratched or broken, and ALL hard drives eventually crash. Cell phones have a two year life expectancy! Laptops and computers die or are stolen every day, but no one steals other people's photo albums.
2. Albums are easy to show friends and family.
It is much easier to show your album to friends and family than to pass a laptop around the room. It’s much faster to pick up an album and turn to a photo than to boot up a computer and search through hundreds of photos.
3. A photo album is important for your children and future generations.
Your children and grandchildren will want to know what you looked like on your wedding day or other special days, but you may not think to show them if your pictures are stored on a disk. Albums give them something they can pull out on their own and look at, and it gives you something to pass down to future generations.
4. Albums give you a great way to show your personal style.
There are more album styles to pick from today than there ever have been before. You can choose traditional, easy-fill slip in style, or the latest digital print style. You can always ask me to include a photo album in your package, and choose your favorite style to make it individual.
5. Photo albums can be personalized and be given to your parents and family as thank you gifts. Your parents will be very touched if you hand them an album with photos of any event or just the highlights of the past year. It is a personal, sentimental gift that has much more value than a boring disk.